Forum Features/ FAQ

This area contains the rules and general information about the site.

Forum Features/ FAQ

Postby Evi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Forum Features

Hello forum. We've got to stop meeting like this. People are starting to talk.
Awwwwwww, I can't stay away from you!
Anyway... here we have some forum features and guides that can help you navigate the forum and bend it to your will.
We have also listed some features that we have that, while not complicated to use, may not be obvious to you at first.

Most of you forum-veterans may already know all the things in the guides, but just in case it's here for a reference. You may however want to skim them to see if there is something that you either may not know/Interesting features that aren't obvious.

To anyone new, hopefully this will be your one-stop guide to everything you need to know. For everything else there's MasterCard. And me. You can message me with any problems or questions. Same goes for Hashirama or Tasnek.

I'll be adding things to our features as we go, so keep checking back often.

Beginning with Buttons: Basics
Spoiler!

Pimping your profile

Spoiler!

I forgot to mention that we have two tiers of ranks: Hero and villain ranks. Once you make a post just say the word and we'll fetch you the proper set of tights. ;)

A quick note: Internet Explorer can act a tad buggy with some of our features. Nothing too major, but a few small issues.

In addition some of the stuff we have (Smilies, the blink-y diamonds, ect), we did not make oursleves and found on the internet (listed as "free use"). We'd like to thank everyone who made anything we used. We really appreciate it. :)

Better beware- I go bump in the night; Devil-may-care with a lust for life,
Better be scared, better be afraid, Now that the beast is out of her cage,
And I know you, Wanna risk it,
Soon though you, Are so addicted
Boy you better run for your life

Welcome to the nightmare in my head,
Say hello to something scary...

also Afraid of the competition?
Evi
Breaker of Chains

Re: Forum Features/ FAQ

Postby Tasnek » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:44 pm

The issue with images not resizing has (hopefully) been fixed. You may have to 'refresh' a post by editing and re-posting it, if it has a non-resized image in it. Also, if anybody is using Internet Explorer, they might have some issues (a lot of our site features aren't IE friendly, just a heads up to everyone).

Also, since some of you experienced a slow-down due to the many animated smilies we have, they've been hidden, and can be accessed by clicking 'View more smilies' link below the default smiley set.

If anyone has any more issues regarding these fixes, let us know and we'll do our best to repair them as soon as possible. )Q-tips.hat(
Secret Project Completion: 2/15
I am me. I am free. I am ready to partee.
Tasnek
Sorcerer

Re: Forum Features/ FAQ

Postby Evi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:55 am

Tasnek wrote:Also, since some of you experienced a slow-down due to the many animated smilies we have, they've been hidden, and can be accessed by clicking 'View more smilies' link below the default smiley set.

In addition to the smilies being in a pop-up window, please note that they continue onto a page two.

Better beware- I go bump in the night; Devil-may-care with a lust for life,
Better be scared, better be afraid, Now that the beast is out of her cage,
And I know you, Wanna risk it,
Soon though you, Are so addicted
Boy you better run for your life

Welcome to the nightmare in my head,
Say hello to something scary...

also Afraid of the competition?
Evi
Breaker of Chains

Return to Information